Music is life... : "Don't You Forget About Me"

|

Το τραγούδι μας γ' αυτη τη βδομάδα :
Don't You Forget About Me απο Era
(The Mass)



Girl: Mum 's sick
She say she can't get up
My little brother is getting hungry
I must go to the village to ask for some food
Would you help me?
Boy: Sure Conny, I'll help you
Girl: I always feel good when you're with me
Boy: You're my friend Conny
Girl: Are you always going to be there when I grow up...? Are you?
Boy: Cross my heart.

Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget about me
We were soft and young
In a world of innocence
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget all our dreams
Now you've gone away
Only emptiness remains

*humming*
Girl: I always feel good when you're with me
Boy: You're my friend Conny
Girl: Are you always going to be there when I grow up...? Are you?

Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget about me
We were soft and young
In a world of innocence
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget all our dreams
Now you've gone away
Only emptiness remains
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget about me
*humming*
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget about me
We where soft and young
In a world of innocence
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget all our dreams
Now you've gone away
Only emptiness remains
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget about me
We were soft and young
In a world of innocence
Don't you forget about me
Don't you forget all our dreams
Now you've gone away
Only emptiness remains


Αρθρογράφος : Anonymous ~ Να 'χεις το Νού σου

Το Άρθρο Music is life... : "Don't You Forget About Me" δημοσιεύθηκε απο την/τον Anonymous τη/ν Κυριακή, 21 Οκτωβρίου 2012. Άφησε αν θές το σχόλιο σου. Υπάρχουν 0 Σχόλια: δημοσιευμένα στο Άρθρο :Music is life... : "Don't You Forget About Me"
 
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Best Blogger TipsΕπιλογές - Προσθέστε εικόνες και επεξεργαστή τε το μήνυμά σας με τις εξής εντολές.

Εικόνα - [im]εικόνα εδω[/im]
Χρώματα - [co="red"]κείμενο εδω[/co] - Αλλάξτε το red-κόκκινο στο χρώμα που θέλετε.
Κυλιόμενο κείμενο - [ma]κείμενο σας εδώ[/ma]